ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on March 14th. One ZenCash coin can now be purchased for $20.08 or 0.00231662 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Bittrex. Over the last week, ZenCash has traded down 35.6% against the U.S. dollar. ZenCash has a market cap of $68.53 million and approximately $828,909.00 worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $75.27 or 0.00868359 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $278.70 or 0.03215470 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.78 or 0.00089744 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00010391 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $48.36 or 0.00557982 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZenCash aims to be a secure and useful privacy coin, offering users zero-knowledge proof shielded transactions over an end-to-end encrypted network provided by compensated secure nodes. The project launched as a fork of Zcash technology using zk-SNARKs, but is building out in a direction focusing on usability, grassroots community involvement, and a self-funding treasury model that compensates stakeholders for continued network improvements and growth. “
ZenCash Coin Trading
ZenCash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, COSS, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase ZenCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZenCash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZenCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZenCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.