Zetacoin (CURRENCY:ZET) traded down 9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Zetacoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0063 or 0.00000076 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Bleutrade, CoinEgg and Cryptopia. Zetacoin has a total market cap of $1.06 million and approximately $1,211.00 worth of Zetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Zetacoin has traded 22.2% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8,348.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $959.11 or 0.11588300 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00028368 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.37 or 0.00172785 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00021612 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $144.09 or 0.01732760 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00021100 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002600 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004199 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001920 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zetacoin is an open source crypto-currency based on Bitcoin and SHA-256. It has faster transaction times and faster difficulty adjustments. Initial coin mining is 160 million coins, thereafter a yearly inflation of 1 million coins. The transaction speed is 20X faster than that of Bitcoin. The coin can be traded on Bter, Cryptsy and Mintpal. “
Buying and Selling Zetacoin
Zetacoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinEgg, YoBit and Bleutrade. It is not presently possible to buy Zetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zetacoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zetacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.