Zoin (CURRENCY:ZOI) traded down 4.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Zoin has a total market capitalization of $18.67 million and approximately $24,057.00 worth of Zoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Zoin has traded 23.8% lower against the dollar. One Zoin coin can now be bought for about $1.08 or 0.00012448 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,736.52 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $652.89 or 0.07518140 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,001.42 or 0.11531600 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $166.51 or 0.01917360 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $231.05 or 0.02660530 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.46 or 0.00212555 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.95 or 0.00114612 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $74.85 or 0.00861953 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $271.17 or 0.03122570 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Zoin uses the Zerocoin protocol. The Zerocoin protocol uses zero-knowledge proofs to ensure that financial transactions are anonymous.The vision of Zoin is to create a coin that is evolving through the community, therefore the founder reward was removed. “
Zoin Coin Trading
Zoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Zoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.