ZrCoin (CURRENCY:ZRC) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 14th. In the last week, ZrCoin has traded 19.9% lower against the dollar. One ZrCoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.26 or 0.00015251 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. ZrCoin has a market capitalization of $4.80 million and $89,207.00 worth of ZrCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008602 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003104 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.96 or 0.00870233 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013673 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012097 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.92 or 0.00047404 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.01 or 0.00108938 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.78 or 0.00190890 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZrCoin is a cryptocurrency backed by synthetic Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2), a refractory material with high plasticity and corrosion resistant properties extracted from waste materials,. ZrCoin (ZRC) is a Waves-based asset and it represents one Kg of Synth. ZrО2. An Initial Coin Offering took place to fund the production and distribution of the material. The token will then be purchased at the market value of Zirconium Dioxide (ZrO2). Investors will also be able to exchange their ZrCoins for the company’s stock if the company is eligible for IPO or to exchange it for BTC, fiat or other cryptos in independent exchanges that wish to list ZrCoin. “
Buying and Selling ZrCoin
ZrCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy ZrCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZrCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZrCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZrCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZrCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.