Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 16th. One Bytom token can currently be bought for approximately $0.85 or 0.00010507 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Bibox, EXX and Cryptopia. Bytom has a total market cap of $835.71 million and approximately $51.32 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Bytom has traded up 61.9% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $130.15 or 0.01615140 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004618 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008843 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00020394 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005069 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001252 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003026 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00023774 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitMark has a total coin supply of 27.58 million BTM – difficulty retargetting each 720 blocks and a block reward of 20 BTM. “
Bytom Token Trading
Bytom can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OEX, HitBTC, Huobi, EtherDelta, Kucoin, BigONE, Gate.io, CoolCoin, Allcoin, OKEx, Bibox, Cryptopia and EXX. It is not presently possible to purchase Bytom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytom must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.