DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 16th. During the last week, DigixDAO has traded up 18% against the US dollar. One DigixDAO token can currently be purchased for about $245.43 or 0.03045640 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Huobi, IDEX, Liqui and Gate.io. DigixDAO has a total market cap of $490.86 million and $17.73 million worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008227 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003540 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00020057 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $66.87 or 0.00829771 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012406 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00041715 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00188790 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00151695 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00035200 BTC.
DigixDAO Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Digix DAO is a new form of cryptographic asset in that it is a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation or DAO for short. DAO are basically Companies written in code that are there to perform a set of functions with holders of the tokens voting in relation to the number of tokens they hold. The Digix DAO gives users the right to profits in the trading of Digix tokens (DGX) which own the right to gold stored in vault in Singapore. So if people trade 20 gold bars per day – the Digix DAO token holders will have the profits of the commission from those trades distributed equally amongst themselves. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Liqui, BigONE, Gate.io, Bittrex, IDEX, HitBTC, OKEx, Huobi and Binance. It is not possible to purchase DigixDAO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigixDAO must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.