Fantomcoin (CURRENCY:FCN) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 16th. During the last week, Fantomcoin has traded up 9.4% against the US dollar. Fantomcoin has a total market capitalization of $863,790.00 and $1,976.00 worth of Fantomcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Fantomcoin coin can now be purchased for $0.12 or 0.00001500 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- QuazarCoin (QCN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Bitcedi (BXC) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000103 BTC.
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 6th, 2014. Fantomcoin’s total supply is 7,163,391 coins. Fantomcoin’s official Twitter account is @fantomcoin. The official website for Fantomcoin is fantomcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Fantomcoin
Fantomcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Fantomcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fantomcoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Fantomcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Fantomcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fantomcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.