MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 16th. In the last seven days, MonaCoin has traded 10.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. MonaCoin has a market capitalization of $210.55 million and approximately $1.38 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One MonaCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $3.58 or 0.00044418 BTC on exchanges including Bleutrade, Livecoin, Fisco and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,073.44 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $509.88 or 0.06327330 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $768.11 or 0.09531820 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $130.15 or 0.01615140 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $194.68 or 0.02415810 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.16 or 0.00200567 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $52.57 or 0.00652404 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $225.86 or 0.02802840 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monacoin is a peer-to-peer payment network and digital currency based on an open source protocol. – scrypt – 1.5 minute block targets – subsidy halves in 1051k blocks (~3 years) – 105,120,000 total coins – 50 coins per block – DigiShield difficulty algorithm “
Buying and Selling MonaCoin
MonaCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Zaif, Bitbank, Bittrex, Livecoin, Bleutrade, Fisco and EXX. It is not presently possible to buy MonaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MonaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.