Neblio (CURRENCY:NEBL) traded down 6.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 16th. Neblio has a total market cap of $129.21 million and $11.42 million worth of Neblio was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Neblio has traded 33.3% higher against the dollar. One Neblio coin can currently be purchased for $9.93 or 0.00123263 BTC on popular exchanges including OEX, Kucoin, Binance and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.56 or 0.00205452 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.66 or 0.00132231 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00060168 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002270 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.24 or 0.00213960 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0598 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003411 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.92 or 0.00073478 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0813 or 0.00001009 BTC.
Neblio Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Neblio Platform wants to provide fully open source APIs, tools, and services needed by business and enterprises to rapidly develop and deploy distributed applications. Replacing legacy database applications with truly scalable and reliable distributed applications through the development of familiar and easy to use API abstraction layers is the goal of the Neblio Platform. “
Neblio Coin Trading
Neblio can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OEX, Binance, HitBTC, Kucoin and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Neblio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neblio must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Neblio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neblio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neblio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.