NevaCoin (CURRENCY:NEVA) traded down 10.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 16th. During the last week, NevaCoin has traded up 0.3% against the US dollar. One NevaCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0873 or 0.00001086 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. NevaCoin has a market cap of $246,800.00 and $652.00 worth of NevaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00022064 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $6.75 or 0.00083939 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- SafeCoin (SFE) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Buying and Selling NevaCoin
NevaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and Trade Satoshi. It is not possible to buy NevaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NevaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NevaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NevaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NevaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.