Quantstamp (CURRENCY:QSP) traded 5.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 16th. In the last seven days, Quantstamp has traded 47.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Quantstamp has a total market capitalization of $99.72 million and approximately $9.65 million worth of Quantstamp was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantstamp token can currently be bought for $0.16 or 0.00002005 BTC on major exchanges including Huobi, Binance, Kucoin and Gate.io.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008227 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003540 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00020057 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.87 or 0.00829771 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012406 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00041715 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00151695 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00051500 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 29% against the dollar and now trades at $21.36 or 0.00265016 BTC.
Quantstamp Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Quantstamp is a protocol that aims to create a scalable and cost-effective audit system to all smart contracts on the Ethereum network.The protocol will use the SAT solver software to verify the programs solidity. In order to have the necessary computing power for the software, the Quantstamp will leverage a distributed network of participants. Quantstamp token (QSP) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit the users in several ways. QSP will reward those who contribute to the software for verifying the solidity programs, who run the Quantstamp validation node (a specialized node on the Ethereum network), and those who find bugs on the smart contracts. “
Buying and Selling Quantstamp
Quantstamp can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, EtherDelta, Binance, Gate.io and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase Quantstamp directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantstamp must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantstamp using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantstamp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantstamp and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.