Renos (CURRENCY:RNS) traded down 3.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 16th. Renos has a market capitalization of $940,575.00 and approximately $1,158.00 worth of Renos was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Renos coin can currently be bought for $0.0282 or 0.00000351 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. In the last week, Renos has traded up 30.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Mintcoin (MINT) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE2) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitok (BITOK) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Renos Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Renos
Renos can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Renos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Renos must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Renos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Renos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Renos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.