Syscoin (CURRENCY:SYS) traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 16th. During the last week, Syscoin has traded up 38.6% against the U.S. dollar. Syscoin has a total market cap of $198.13 million and approximately $3.45 million worth of Syscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Syscoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.37 or 0.00004618 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, AEX, Bittrex and Tux Exchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $130.15 or 0.01615140 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00010507 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008843 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00020394 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005069 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001252 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003026 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.92 or 0.00023774 BTC.
Syscoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “SysCoin is a proof of work based alternative crypto currency with a block time of sixty seconds and 2 billion total currency units to be produced. “
Buying and Selling Syscoin
Syscoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Livecoin, Bittylicious, Bittrex, YoBit, AEX and Poloniex. It is not currently possible to buy Syscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Syscoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Syscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Syscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Syscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.