BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded up 4.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 16th. BitBay has a market cap of $53.00 million and approximately $296,696.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, BitBay has traded 18.4% lower against the dollar. One BitBay coin can now be bought for about $0.0524 or 0.00000626 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Cryptopia, C-CEX and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.68 or 0.00199344 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003197 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00054275 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005815 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000827 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000737 BTC.
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitBay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.