Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded up 3.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 16th. Peercoin has a market cap of $67.55 million and approximately $584,684.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Peercoin has traded down 8.4% against the dollar. One Peercoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $2.73 or 0.00032594 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, Bit-Z, Bittrex and The Rock Trading.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,391.66 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,309.75 or 0.15649300 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00035623 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00040875 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $89.60 or 0.01070510 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 50% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.28 or 0.00182612 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00028605 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00024804 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $127.75 or 0.01526370 BTC.
Buying and Selling Peercoin
Peercoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bit-Z, Bittylicious, Poloniex, The Rock Trading, Coingi, Livecoin, Trade By Trade, HitBTC, SouthXchange, YoBit, WEX, BX Thailand, Tux Exchange, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peercoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.