UR (CURRENCY:UR) traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 16th. UR has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $4.00 worth of UR was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, UR has traded 10.3% lower against the US dollar. One UR coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00022790 BTC.
- Shift (SHIFT) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00027508 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00021104 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005092 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00000625 BTC.
Buying and Selling UR
UR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UR should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase UR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.