A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Zymeworks (NYSE: ZYME) recently:
- 5/16/2018 – Zymeworks had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $18.00 to $21.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 5/14/2018 – Zymeworks is now covered by analysts at Ladenburg Thalmann. They set a “buy” rating and a $25.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/11/2018 – Zymeworks was upgraded by analysts at Barclays from an “underweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating. They now have a $15.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $8.00.
- 5/2/2018 – Zymeworks was upgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 3/19/2018 – Zymeworks is now covered by analysts at Raymond James. They set an “outperform” rating and a $18.00 price target on the stock.
NYSE ZYME opened at $17.34 on Friday. The stock has a market cap of $421.95 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -30.42. Zymeworks has a one year low of $16.84 and a one year high of $17.58.
Zymeworks (NYSE:ZYME) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, March 14th. The company reported $1.28 EPS for the quarter. The business had revenue of $50.07 million for the quarter. Zymeworks had a negative net margin of 30.41% and a negative return on equity of 16.07%. equities research analysts expect that Zymeworks will post -2.88 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Zymeworks Inc, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of bio-therapeutics for the treatment of cancer in Canada. The company's lead product candidate is ZW25, a novel bispecific antibody that is in Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of breast and gastric cancer.
Receive News & Ratings for Zymeworks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zymeworks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.