AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded up 5.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. Over the last week, AidCoin has traded 23.5% lower against the dollar. AidCoin has a market cap of $4.72 million and $67,778.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AidCoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001767 BTC on major exchanges including Bancor Network and Ethfinex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008403 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003633 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00019196 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $40.59 or 0.00612779 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015159 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.84 or 0.00223953 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00045694 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00095119 BTC.
AidCoin Token Profile
AidCoin’s genesis date was November 20th, 2017. AidCoin’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,329,478 tokens. AidCoin’s official Twitter account is @aid_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for AidCoin is /r/AidCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for AidCoin is www.aidcoin.co. The official message board for AidCoin is medium.com/aidcoin.
Buying and Selling AidCoin
AidCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AidCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade AidCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AidCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AidCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.