Blockport (CURRENCY:BPT) traded up 8.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. Over the last seven days, Blockport has traded 22% lower against the dollar. Blockport has a market capitalization of $9.49 million and approximately $55,215.00 worth of Blockport was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blockport token can now be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002756 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008403 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003633 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00019196 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.59 or 0.00612779 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015159 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.84 or 0.00223953 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00045694 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00095119 BTC.
Blockport’s genesis date was January 3rd, 2018. Blockport’s total supply is 69,434,800 tokens and its circulating supply is 51,990,933 tokens. The Reddit community for Blockport is /r/Blockport and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Blockport is medium.com/blockport. The official website for Blockport is www.blockport.io. Blockport’s official Twitter account is @BlockportNL and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Blockport Token Trading
Blockport can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockport directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blockport should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blockport using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blockport Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockport and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.