Boolberry (CURRENCY:BBR) traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. One Boolberry coin can currently be bought for about $0.87 or 0.00013088 BTC on popular exchanges. Boolberry has a total market cap of $10.13 million and approximately $3,677.00 worth of Boolberry was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Boolberry has traded down 31.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $132.86 or 0.01999700 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00021097 BTC.
- Interplanetary Broadcast Coin (IPBC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006500 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005150 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0776 or 0.00000823 BTC.
Boolberry Coin Profile
Boolberry (BBR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 17th, 2014. Boolberry’s total supply is 11,650,315 coins. Boolberry’s official website is boolberry.com. The Reddit community for Boolberry is /r/boolberry and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Boolberry’s official Twitter account is @BoolberryTeam.
Buying and Selling Boolberry
Boolberry can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Boolberry directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Boolberry should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Boolberry using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Boolberry Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Boolberry and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.