Crypto (CURRENCY:CTO) traded up 31.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. During the last week, Crypto has traded flat against the US dollar. One Crypto coin can now be purchased for about $0.0080 or 0.00000120 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Crypto has a market cap of $109,352.00 and approximately $15.00 worth of Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6,644.58 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $518.38 or 0.07817600 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $894.83 or 0.13524400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $100.75 or 0.01519440 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $130.54 or 0.01968660 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.06 or 0.00212070 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $200.79 or 0.03028060 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $34.40 or 0.00519910 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007980 BTC.
Crypto Coin Profile
Crypto is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 30th, 2015. Crypto’s total supply is 13,742,738 coins. Crypto’s official website is tailflick.wix.com/official-crypto. Crypto’s official Twitter account is @OfficialCrypto.
Buying and Selling Crypto
Crypto can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crypto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.