FedoraCoin (CURRENCY:TIPS) traded up 6.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 14th. Over the last seven days, FedoraCoin has traded down 19.7% against the U.S. dollar. One FedoraCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io and CoinExchange. FedoraCoin has a total market cap of $4.35 million and $14,461.00 worth of FedoraCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $101.12 or 0.01521960 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007994 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000453 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003366 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003620 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006346 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00007864 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00015892 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00020238 BTC.
FedoraCoin (TIPS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 31st, 2018. FedoraCoin’s total supply is 482,759,907,611 coins and its circulating supply is 212,269,865,434 coins. FedoraCoin’s official Twitter account is @TiPS_FedoraCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for FedoraCoin is www.tipsco.in. The Reddit community for FedoraCoin is /r/FedoraCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
FedoraCoin Coin Trading
FedoraCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as FedoraCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FedoraCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase FedoraCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for FedoraCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FedoraCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.