Gambit (CURRENCY:GAM) traded 3.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 14th. Gambit has a total market cap of $5.77 million and $14,999.00 worth of Gambit was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Gambit has traded down 22.3% against the US dollar. One Gambit coin can currently be purchased for about $4.81 or 0.00072569 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00042673 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $25.97 or 0.00392000 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0578 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004113 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 9.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0792 or 0.00001196 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 25.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001694 BTC.
Gambit Coin Profile
Gambit is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 31st, 2015. Gambit’s total supply is 1,200,279 coins. Gambit’s official Twitter account is @gambitcrypto. Gambit’s official website is www.gambitcrypto.com.
Gambit Coin Trading
Gambit can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gambit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gambit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gambit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gambit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gambit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.