Hackspace Capital (CURRENCY:HAC) traded down 13.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Hackspace Capital has a total market capitalization of $3.27 million and approximately $1,910.00 worth of Hackspace Capital was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Hackspace Capital has traded down 34.5% against the US dollar. One Hackspace Capital token can currently be purchased for about $0.0101 or 0.00000153 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008403 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003633 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00019196 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.59 or 0.00612779 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015159 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.84 or 0.00223953 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00045694 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00095119 BTC.
Hackspace Capital Profile
Hackspace Capital was first traded on September 25th, 2017. Hackspace Capital’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 323,468,789 tokens. Hackspace Capital’s official Twitter account is @hackspacecap and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Hackspace Capital is hackspace.capital. The official message board for Hackspace Capital is medium.com/@hackspacecap.
Hackspace Capital Token Trading
Hackspace Capital can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hackspace Capital directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hackspace Capital should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hackspace Capital using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hackspace Capital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hackspace Capital and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.