LockTrip (CURRENCY:LOC) traded up 2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. One LockTrip token can now be purchased for $0.88 or 0.00013322 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Gatecoin, YoBit and Mercatox. LockTrip has a total market capitalization of $8.21 million and $90,005.00 worth of LockTrip was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, LockTrip has traded down 16.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00041143 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded up 36.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 12.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00004767 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0816 or 0.00001231 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0949 or 0.00001434 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000110 BTC.
LockTrip (CRYPTO:LOC) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on September 26th, 2017. LockTrip’s total supply is 18,585,933 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,292,966 tokens. LockTrip’s official message board is medium.com/@LockChainCo. The Reddit community for LockTrip is /r/locktrip/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LockTrip’s official website is locktrip.com. LockTrip’s official Twitter account is @LockChainCo and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LockTrip
LockTrip can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Mercatox, HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), YoBit and Gatecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LockTrip directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LockTrip should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LockTrip using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LockTrip Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LockTrip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.