Musicoin (CURRENCY:MUSIC) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Musicoin has a total market capitalization of $6.13 million and $23,913.00 worth of Musicoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Musicoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0079 or 0.00000119 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Musicoin has traded 24.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $516.60 or 0.07798720 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.96 or 0.00210700 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000535 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001734 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded up 57% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001722 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Musicoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 11th, 2017. Musicoin’s total supply is 776,117,568 coins. The Reddit community for Musicoin is /r/musicoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Musicoin’s official website is www.musicoin.org. Musicoin’s official Twitter account is @musicoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Musicoin Coin Trading
Musicoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Musicoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Musicoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Musicoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Musicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Musicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.