Mysterium (CURRENCY:MYST) traded up 4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 14th. Mysterium has a total market cap of $4.57 million and approximately $109,307.00 worth of Mysterium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mysterium token can currently be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00003040 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), BigONE and Liqui. In the last week, Mysterium has traded 35.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008471 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003658 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00019279 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000680 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $40.79 or 0.00615204 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015054 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.88 or 0.00224438 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00045191 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.28 or 0.00094910 BTC.
Mysterium Token Profile
Mysterium was first traded on June 13th, 2017. Mysterium’s total supply is 32,433,366 tokens and its circulating supply is 22,745,693 tokens. The Reddit community for Mysterium is /r/MysteriumNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Mysterium is mysterium.network. The official message board for Mysterium is medium.com/mysterium-network. Mysterium’s official Twitter account is @MysteriumNetwork.
Buying and Selling Mysterium
Mysterium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, BigONE, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and Liqui. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mysterium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mysterium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Mysterium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Mysterium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mysterium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.