Oxycoin (CURRENCY:OXY) traded 22.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 14th. One Oxycoin coin can currently be bought for $0.10 or 0.00001518 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and Bit-Z. Oxycoin has a total market capitalization of $11.01 million and approximately $81,764.00 worth of Oxycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Oxycoin has traded 10.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.17 or 0.00168647 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00025813 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00005257 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0880 or 0.00001328 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Oxycoin is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 25th, 2015. Oxycoin’s total supply is 109,533,230 coins. Oxycoin’s official website is oxycoin.io. The Reddit community for Oxycoin is /r/oxycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Oxycoin’s official message board is medium.com/@oxycoin. Oxycoin’s official Twitter account is @oxycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Oxycoin Coin Trading
Oxycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Oxycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Oxycoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Oxycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Oxycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Oxycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.