Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. Over the last week, Primecoin has traded 35.2% lower against the dollar. Primecoin has a market capitalization of $31.32 million and approximately $354,281.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Primecoin coin can currently be purchased for $1.31 or 0.00019694 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittylicious, Cryptopia, Poloniex and BX Thailand.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000429 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded up 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0607 or 0.00000914 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded up 28.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0655 or 0.00000986 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Primecoin Coin Profile
Primecoin (XPM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 7th, 2013. Primecoin’s total supply is 23,935,373 coins. Primecoin’s official Twitter account is @primecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Primecoin is /r/primecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Primecoin’s official website is primecoin.io. Primecoin’s official message board is talk.peercoin.net/c/altcoins/primecoin.
Primecoin Coin Trading
Primecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, Cryptopia, Bittylicious, Poloniex, BX Thailand, Bit-Z, Bleutrade and CoinEgg. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Primecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Primecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.