Quantum (CURRENCY:QAU) traded 4.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 14th. Quantum has a market capitalization of $12.06 million and approximately $118,640.00 worth of Quantum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Quantum has traded 9.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Quantum token can currently be bought for approximately $0.16 or 0.00002424 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Gatehub, HitBTC and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008430 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003638 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00019252 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000687 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.85 or 0.00614852 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015076 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $14.88 or 0.00224000 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00045129 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.34 or 0.00095445 BTC.
Quantum’s genesis date was May 30th, 2017. Quantum’s total supply is 239,775,150 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,867,103 tokens. The official website for Quantum is www.quantumproject.org. The Reddit community for Quantum is /r/quantumproject. Quantum’s official Twitter account is @QAUProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Quantum
Quantum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatehub, IDEX, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.