RussiaCoin (CURRENCY:RC) traded 10.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. RussiaCoin has a total market cap of $1.40 million and approximately $194.00 worth of RussiaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, RussiaCoin has traded 28% lower against the U.S. dollar. One RussiaCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.17 or 0.00002523 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00042551 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.56 or 0.00399732 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0581 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004122 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0837 or 0.00001259 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 28.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00072569 BTC.
RussiaCoin Coin Profile
RussiaCoin (CRYPTO:RC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 8th, 2014. RussiaCoin’s total supply is 8,377,873 coins. RussiaCoin’s official Twitter account is @RussiaCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. RussiaCoin’s official website is www.russiacoin.info.
RussiaCoin Coin Trading
RussiaCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RussiaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade RussiaCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RussiaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RussiaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RussiaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.