Selfkey (CURRENCY:KEY) traded up 11.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 14th. Selfkey has a market capitalization of $12.13 million and $51,335.00 worth of Selfkey was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Selfkey token can currently be purchased for $0.0062 or 0.00000094 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatecoin, OKEx, Lykke Exchange and Tidex. Over the last week, Selfkey has traded down 16% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008403 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003633 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00019196 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $40.59 or 0.00612779 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015159 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $14.84 or 0.00223953 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00045694 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.30 or 0.00095119 BTC.
Selfkey’s launch date was January 11th, 2018. Selfkey’s total supply is 5,999,999,954 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,952,790,386 tokens. The Reddit community for Selfkey is /r/selfkey and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Selfkey is medium.com/selfkey. The official website for Selfkey is selfkey.org. Selfkey’s official Twitter account is @SelfKey and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Selfkey
Selfkey can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Lykke Exchange, OKEx, Tidex, Gatecoin, RightBTC and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Selfkey directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Selfkey should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Selfkey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Selfkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Selfkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.