TokenPay (CURRENCY:TPAY) traded up 5.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on June 14th. Over the last seven days, TokenPay has traded down 20.7% against the U.S. dollar. One TokenPay coin can currently be bought for $2.85 or 0.00042897 BTC on major exchanges. TokenPay has a total market cap of $43.88 million and $500,904.00 worth of TokenPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.03 or 0.00392000 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00000872 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004132 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000470 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0794 or 0.00001196 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00072569 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 25.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001695 BTC.
TokenPay (TPAY) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 18th, 2016. TokenPay’s total supply is 19,212,672 coins and its circulating supply is 15,404,609 coins. TokenPay’s official Twitter account is @tokenpay and its Facebook page is accessible here. TokenPay’s official website is www.tokenpay.com. The official message board for TokenPay is medium.com/tokenpay.
TokenPay Coin Trading
TokenPay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Qryptos. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TokenPay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TokenPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TokenPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.