Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded 26.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on June 14th. One Verify token can now be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001617 BTC on exchanges including Radar Relay, COSS, YoBit and Token Store. Verify has a market cap of $1.45 million and approximately $5,904.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Verify has traded 22.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008471 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008331 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003658 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00019279 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000680 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $40.79 or 0.00615204 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015054 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.88 or 0.00224438 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00045191 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.28 or 0.00094910 BTC.
Verify Token Profile
Verify’s launch date was December 5th, 2017. Verify’s total supply is 29,997,543 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,508,864 tokens. Verify’s official website is verify.as. The Reddit community for Verify is /r/verifyas and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Verify’s official Twitter account is @verif_yas and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Verify Token Trading
Verify can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store, CoinFalcon, YoBit, COSS, Radar Relay and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verify directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verify should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Verify using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.