Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Quantenna Communications (NASDAQ: QTNA) in the last few weeks:
- 6/13/2018 – Quantenna Communications was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 6/1/2018 – Quantenna Communications had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at William Blair.
- 6/1/2018 – Quantenna Communications was upgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “d+” rating to a “c-” rating.
- 6/1/2018 – Quantenna Communications had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They now have a $19.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/23/2018 – Quantenna Communications is now covered by analysts at William Blair. They set an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 5/22/2018 – Quantenna Communications is now covered by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus. They set a “buy” rating and a $19.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/15/2018 – Quantenna Communications is now covered by analysts at Dougherty & Co. They set a “buy” rating and a $20.00 price target on the stock.
- 5/2/2018 – Quantenna Communications was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
NASDAQ:QTNA traded down $0.19 during trading hours on Thursday, reaching $16.98. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 320,000 shares, compared to its average volume of 358,017. The stock has a market capitalization of $609.76 million, a PE ratio of -849.00, a P/E/G ratio of 3.71 and a beta of 1.81. Quantenna Communications Inc has a one year low of $9.60 and a one year high of $21.21.
Quantenna Communications (NASDAQ:QTNA) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Monday, April 30th. The technology company reported $0.03 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.01 by $0.02. The firm had revenue of $45.10 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $43.92 million. Quantenna Communications had a net margin of 17.46% and a return on equity of 0.84%. Quantenna Communications’s revenue for the quarter was up 19.0% on a year-over-year basis. During the same period in the prior year, the company posted $0.03 earnings per share. equities analysts anticipate that Quantenna Communications Inc will post 0.23 earnings per share for the current year.
In related news, SVP David William Carroll sold 3,866 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction on Thursday, April 12th. The shares were sold at an average price of $14.00, for a total value of $54,124.00. Following the completion of the sale, the senior vice president now directly owns 41,612 shares in the company, valued at $582,568. The sale was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is available at the SEC website. Insiders sold 29,217 shares of company stock valued at $448,642 over the last quarter. 13.49% of the stock is currently owned by corporate insiders.
A number of institutional investors have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the business. Dynamic Technology Lab Private Ltd acquired a new position in Quantenna Communications during the 1st quarter worth $275,000. Worth Venture Partners LLC lifted its position in Quantenna Communications by 31.8% during the 1st quarter. Worth Venture Partners LLC now owns 53,111 shares of the technology company’s stock worth $728,000 after acquiring an additional 12,813 shares during the last quarter. Lyon Street Capital LLC acquired a new position in Quantenna Communications during the 1st quarter worth $4,308,000. Millennium Management LLC acquired a new position in Quantenna Communications during the 1st quarter worth $2,106,000. Finally, Segall Bryant & Hamill LLC acquired a new position in Quantenna Communications during the 1st quarter worth $512,000. 55.13% of the stock is owned by hedge funds and other institutional investors.
Quantenna Communications, Inc designs, develops, and markets wireless communication solutions enabling wireless local area networking in the United States and internationally. The company's solutions portfolio comprises radio frequency chips and digital baseband chips, which support the IEEE Wi-Fi standards, including 802.11n, 802.11ac, and draft 802.11ax.
Receive News & Ratings for Quantenna Communications Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quantenna Communications Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.