Cryptojacks (CURRENCY:CJ) traded 12% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on July 11th. Over the last seven days, Cryptojacks has traded down 30% against the U.S. dollar. One Cryptojacks coin can now be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and C-CEX. Cryptojacks has a market cap of $155,417.00 and $2,579.00 worth of Cryptojacks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000311 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Cryptojacks is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 2nd, 2016. Cryptojacks’ total supply is 406,568,581 coins. Cryptojacks’ official Twitter account is @CryptoJacksCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cryptojacks is cryptojacks.com.
Buying and Selling Cryptojacks
Cryptojacks can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptojacks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptojacks should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cryptojacks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptojacks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptojacks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.