EagleCoin (CURRENCY:EAGLE) traded 28.4% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on July 11th. One EagleCoin token can now be bought for about $0.0808 or 0.00001258 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and Mercatox. In the last seven days, EagleCoin has traded down 10.3% against the US dollar. EagleCoin has a market cap of $169,062.00 and $2,121.00 worth of EagleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007025 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003001 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015582 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015612 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0340 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.02 or 0.00529971 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.70 or 0.00197791 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00034650 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00057553 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00001096 BTC.
EagleCoin’s genesis date was October 18th, 2017. EagleCoin’s total supply is 3,633,153 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,093,421 tokens. EagleCoin’s official Twitter account is @EagleCoinID and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for EagleCoin is eaglepay.io.
EagleCoin Token Trading
EagleCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EagleCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EagleCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EagleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EagleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EagleCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.