Ignis (CURRENCY:IGNIS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on July 11th. During the last week, Ignis has traded 4.8% lower against the dollar. One Ignis token can now be bought for approximately $0.0604 or 0.00000949 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and Bittrex. Ignis has a market cap of $45.98 million and $782,771.00 worth of Ignis was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007027 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002960 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015357 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015758 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $33.11 or 0.00520366 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.58 or 0.00197691 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00034484 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00054555 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00001072 BTC.
Ignis launched on August 5th, 2017. Ignis’ total supply is 999,449,694 tokens and its circulating supply is 761,143,950 tokens. Ignis’ official website is www.ardorplatform.org/ignis%E2%80%94first-childchain. Ignis’ official Twitter account is @Jelurida.
Ignis Token Trading
Ignis can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, Indodax, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ignis directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ignis should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ignis using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ignis Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ignis and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.