Lunyr (CURRENCY:LUN) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on July 11th. One Lunyr token can now be purchased for about $7.41 or 0.00116401 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Bittrex, Huobi and Binance. During the last seven days, Lunyr has traded 10.1% lower against the dollar. Lunyr has a total market cap of $17.02 million and $2.62 million worth of Lunyr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007027 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002960 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015357 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015758 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0333 or 0.00000524 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $33.11 or 0.00520366 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.58 or 0.00197691 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00034484 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.47 or 0.00054555 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00001072 BTC.
Lunyr was first traded on March 29th, 2017. Lunyr’s total supply is 2,703,356 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,297,853 tokens. The official website for Lunyr is lunyr.com. Lunyr’s official Twitter account is @Lunyrinc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Lunyr is /r/Lunyr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Lunyr
Lunyr can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE, Liqui, Gate.io, Huobi, HitBTC, YoBit, Upbit, Binance and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lunyr directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lunyr should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lunyr using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lunyr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lunyr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.