SpreadCoin (CURRENCY:SPR) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on July 11th. One SpreadCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.25 or 0.00003906 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Bittrex. In the last seven days, SpreadCoin has traded down 11.7% against the US dollar. SpreadCoin has a total market capitalization of $2.56 million and $3,791.00 worth of SpreadCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Kzcash (KZC) traded up 53.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00018960 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- RevolverCoin (XRE) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000094 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- AC3 (AC3) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002356 BTC.
SpreadCoin Coin Profile
SpreadCoin (CRYPTO:SPR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 29th, 2014. SpreadCoin’s total supply is 10,304,301 coins. The official website for SpreadCoin is www.spreadcoin.info. SpreadCoin’s official Twitter account is @spread_coin. The Reddit community for SpreadCoin is /r/Spreadcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SpreadCoin Coin Trading
SpreadCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SpreadCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SpreadCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SpreadCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SpreadCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SpreadCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.