Interzone (CURRENCY:ITZ) traded down 8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 8th. One Interzone coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000025 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Interzone has traded down 19.7% against the dollar. Interzone has a market capitalization of $4,172.00 and $28.00 worth of Interzone was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,328.60 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $357.85 or 0.05686070 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $587.57 or 0.09338101 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $62.85 or 0.00998928 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $94.53 or 0.01502371 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $14.74 or 0.00234239 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $159.22 or 0.02530491 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $22.01 or 0.00349845 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000445 BTC.
Interzone (ITZ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 7th, 2017. Interzone’s total supply is 3,112,019 coins and its circulating supply is 2,652,019 coins. Interzone’s official website is interzone.pw. The Reddit community for Interzone is /r/ProjectInterzone and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Interzone Coin Trading
Interzone can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Interzone directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Interzone should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Interzone using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Interzone Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Interzone and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.