KekCoin (CURRENCY:KEK) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 8th. One KekCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0405 or 0.00000644 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, KekCoin has traded 29.3% lower against the dollar. KekCoin has a market capitalization of $434,242.00 and $179.00 worth of KekCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001823 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.46 or 0.00070951 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.20 or 0.00082588 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002045 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00006116 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $271.28 or 0.04311436 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001782 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00016163 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.26 or 0.00067685 BTC.
KekCoin Coin Profile
KekCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS 2.0 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 17th, 2017. KekCoin’s total supply is 11,716,385 coins and its circulating supply is 10,716,385 coins. KekCoin’s official Twitter account is @KekCore and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for KekCoin is /r/KekcoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. KekCoin’s official website is kekcoin.co.
Buying and Selling KekCoin
KekCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KekCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KekCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase KekCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for KekCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KekCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.