Loom Network (CURRENCY:LOOM) traded down 19.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 8th. During the last seven days, Loom Network has traded 37.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Loom Network has a market capitalization of $62.59 million and $3.14 million worth of Loom Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Loom Network token can now be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00001679 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including LATOKEN, DDEX, Coinbe and Tidex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005317 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015809 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009915 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22.13 or 0.00349319 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.06 or 0.00190477 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0109 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00013332 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $512.46 or 0.08090735 BTC.
Loom Network Token Profile
Loom Network launched on March 3rd, 2018. Loom Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 588,656,416 tokens. Loom Network’s official message board is medium.com/loom-network. Loom Network’s official website is loomx.io. Loom Network’s official Twitter account is @loomnetwork.
Loom Network Token Trading
Loom Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Coinbe, DragonEX, DDEX, DEx.top, LATOKEN, YoBit, GOPAX, IDEX, Binance, Bittrex, Tidex, Bitbns, Upbit, Kucoin and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loom Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loom Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loom Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Loom Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loom Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.