Orbitcoin (CURRENCY:ORB) traded down 7.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on August 8th. One Orbitcoin coin can now be bought for $0.15 or 0.00002350 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Orbitcoin has traded 18.6% lower against the US dollar. Orbitcoin has a market capitalization of $476,156.00 and $94.00 worth of Orbitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $171.34 or 0.02723055 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.27 or 0.00719405 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 22.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00020401 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00022857 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 22.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00060901 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00026545 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00032383 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00019629 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00012676 BTC.
Orbitcoin Coin Profile
ORB is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 11th, 2013. Orbitcoin’s total supply is 3,220,616 coins. Orbitcoin’s official Twitter account is @OrBitcoinLove and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Orbitcoin is orbitcoin.org.
Orbitcoin Coin Trading
Orbitcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Orbitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Orbitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orbitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.