RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded down 14% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on August 8th. During the last seven days, RevolutionVR has traded down 26.1% against the U.S. dollar. RevolutionVR has a market cap of $7.72 million and $112,085.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RevolutionVR coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0368 or 0.00000584 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Upbit, LiteBit.eu and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $62.85 or 0.00998928 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000240 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003344 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003634 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001804 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0872 or 0.00001386 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004788 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00014098 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0945 or 0.00001502 BTC.
RevolutionVR Coin Profile
RevolutionVR (CRYPTO:RVR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 3rd, 2015. RevolutionVR’s total supply is 210,000,000 coins. RevolutionVR’s official message board is revolutionvr.live/blog. RevolutionVR’s official Twitter account is @Voxelus and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for RevolutionVR is /r/Voxelus_Official. The official website for RevolutionVR is revolutionvr.live.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
RevolutionVR Coin Trading
RevolutionVR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Upbit, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolutionVR should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RevolutionVR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.