SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded 18.8% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 8th. One SmileyCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. SmileyCoin has a total market cap of $770,768.00 and $154.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, SmileyCoin has traded up 30.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 16% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0497 or 0.00000790 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00008900 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001652 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 14.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0522 or 0.00000829 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 46.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
SmileyCoin Coin Profile
SmileyCoin (SMLY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews. The official website for SmileyCoin is tutor-web.info.
SmileyCoin Coin Trading
SmileyCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmileyCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SmileyCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.