Version (CURRENCY:V) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 8th. Version has a market cap of $710,352.00 and $6.00 worth of Version was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Version has traded down 33.5% against the dollar. One Version coin can now be purchased for $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Altcoin (ALT) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.88 or 0.00252283 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002205 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Prototanium (PR) traded 24.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00015250 BTC.
- Jin Coin (JIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- AgrolifeCoin (AGLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Magnetcoin (MAGN) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000461 BTC.
Buying and Selling Version
Version can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Version directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Version should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Version using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Version Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Version and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.