Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. Aeron has a market capitalization of $4.05 million and $1.82 million worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Aeron has traded down 31.2% against the dollar. One Aeron token can now be bought for about $0.31 or 0.00004925 BTC on popular exchanges including Bit-Z, Coinrail, IDAX and Kucoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004709 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003535 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015762 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008564 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000358 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.54 or 0.00293291 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $11.74 or 0.00185705 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013699 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Aeron Token Profile
Aeron launched on August 10th, 2017. Aeron’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,000,000 tokens. Aeron’s official Twitter account is @aeron_aero and its Facebook page is accessible here. Aeron’s official website is aeron.aero. The Reddit community for Aeron is /r/aeronaero and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Aeron is medium.com/@aeronaero.
Buying and Selling Aeron
Aeron can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, Mercatox, Bit-Z, Tidex, Coinrail, Radar Relay, IDAX, Binance, Kuna, Gate.io, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeron should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Aeron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.