Chronos (CURRENCY:CRX) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One Chronos coin can now be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Chronos has traded down 5.2% against the US dollar. Chronos has a total market capitalization of $55,471.00 and $0.00 worth of Chronos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.03 or 0.00047740 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003786 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.85 or 0.00296989 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002946 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002443 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00064000 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000219 BTC.
Chronos (CRYPTO:CRX) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 9th, 2016. Chronos’ total supply is 73,729,962 coins. Chronos’ official Twitter account is @_Pennyauction_. The official website for Chronos is chronos-coin.com.
Chronos Coin Trading
Chronos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chronos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chronos should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Chronos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chronos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chronos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.