Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded down 4.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. One Diamond coin can currently be bought for about $2.47 or 0.00038917 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin and CryptoBridge. Diamond has a total market cap of $7.16 million and $4,062.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Diamond has traded down 11.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $167.83 or 0.02645082 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $41.58 or 0.00655251 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00017964 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00019946 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00025203 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00055113 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00030530 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00017333 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011436 BTC.
Diamond Coin Profile
Diamond (CRYPTO:DMD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. It launched on July 13th, 2013. Diamond’s total supply is 2,898,748 coins. The official website for Diamond is bit.diamonds. Diamond’s official Twitter account is @dmdcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Diamond is /r/dmd and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl. 4.38 million total coins. Block solving target time ~ 100 seconds. Low transaction fee at 0.001. Mean time per block under 60 seconds. Difficulty retargets at every block. Endless Hybrid Network Security. Transaction Message. Fast and secure transactions with 6 required confirmations. Provision for continuous promotion and development. Brand new code base with up to date security patches and significant performance improvements. “
Diamond Coin Trading
Diamond can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CryptoBridge and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Diamond should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.